Wednesday, July 3, 2024

What I thought about that movie

 Was a old movie that I saw so much about it, I used to see shows about movies, one was cinemaniaco, I like very much the digital catalogue about movies cinemaniac, I see also in the Educative channel n4 I guess, and in the multishow, shows about cinema, I also was very phan of fashion I used to see one that was present for a model in the globonews, I also liked to see the channel of the BBC, and CNN and MTV and CMT, to improve the english pronunciation, so the movie when I watch I had a different image of that in my mind because I saw so much about but never had see, that wasn't what I preview, was a horror but of a different kind of I thought that was, but we have to see that things sometimes aren't what we spect them to be.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim 

No comments:

Post a Comment