Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I didn't said because I was afraid of the envy

 Who I was for the GrandFather see when He tried got in the star I acquive runaway, and He got me in Hell waiting for my father.

He came in the form of a lady, when I was out of the house of my God father, I remember that I had family and I need find my father in the underground, I greet Her and said, that She knew that she need obbey to the antihill and She would not suffer, She passes for violents ants that atacked her, and being an grasshopper I felt the smell very strong of ants, I saw that She was attacked, and I said that I need went away, that I would went by a passage that doesn't smell like ant, so I went away smelling the way. I also great Her that wise guy said to Her he was one that She went for, look the old grandmother caring about... I said that She was a lady with the love and intelligence of an grandmother, because She came even having to pass by the ants. So I went away from a way that smell safety.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment