Friday, March 20, 2020

And once that I was son of a swarthy that was an Arabian

And was that my father after of got widower marry a black girl, and had with her two sons, he forced the older sons to work and sustain he and we two, he marry a black girl because she had blue eyes and he also he had blue eyes, he had a dream have children with blue eyes, but he was so ugly, so dark and his eyes had horrible really black circles you think he would find a white and blue eyes girl to marry him? My mother only had 2 children, she thought he deceived her she thought that if my father was white no matters how dark he was his children with him would be of the colour of mulatto, but not we born pratically of the colour of our mother that was really black, she got very disappointed we was two boys black with blue eyes, I to work I had to work hide my family doesn't let me and my brother work was a lot of money allowance. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment