Friday, March 20, 2020

So in another incarnation that one of the swarthy was me

And first of all let’s talk of the ancestral more next that also was swarthy, and was my grandfather that because he was swarthy he have the name the ugly, but for revenge, he kidnaps a lot of girls, white and Europeans, and got pregnant all them he was noble and rich, maybe a number like 50 girls, once he visited my parents to ask if I was having problems with girls, my parents said that the problem was that the girls don’t leave alone was at least 5 after me grabbing me all the time, they were so comprehensive that one doesn’t drive over the time of the other, was true I had a lot of girlfriends, my parents said the problem was that I was under the weight. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment