Friday, March 20, 2020

Who is the patron and patroness against the segregation by colour

In other incarnation that I was engaged to marry a rich but not noble girl I was a prince, she came one day and ask me if my grandmother was mulatta, my grandmother was swarthy and not mulatta I got so disappointed that our engagement would be suspended until I got a diplomatic answer for her, and I consult for a royal council if ask about my grandmother was the same that ask a historical gossip, that last one is politically accept, what my bride ask had politics consequences my grandmother was swarthy and not mulatta, so the answer was that she abuse, her question wasn't ask about a historical gossip. After I want a research about the population of my own country that was in Europe, if there was swarthies in the population, the answer was positive. In what I was thinking before the research, was that if there wasn’t swarthy in the population of my country, that I was white of a very pleasant colour would travel to more civilized country that doesn’t find a way to finish with the swarthiness, I was thinking in a princess of India or Arabia, in my mind was immoral haven’t swarthy, in the race, swarthy also was from the white race, and a white couple could have a descendant little darker because there was a little of colour in the white race. I was very disappointed with the violent question, the love was very weak, she was an eligible girl. The answer there was swarthies in Europe the fact the white part of the family don’t walk of their side, I was tranquillize because the noble wasn’t of a different colour of the population, but I get to know that my bride was even insinuating that my grandmother was adulterine daughter of her mother, so you say was a lot of insult, my grandmother parents were white and were her parents, have a little of colour in the white race, could came descendants darker than the parents. After I got know about the difference of the treatment of the nobility and the population for the swarthy relatives in the population they were segregated for the family, first for the parents after for the sons and daughter and after by the grandchildren’s, my grandmother got in pieces of so disappoint, and to make her happier I said that I would do a politics of consciousness that swarthy still was white and could born from parents of a lighter colour, so the patron against the segregation is me at the side of my grandmother, I wasn't trying became I was considered. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment