Thursday, March 12, 2020

Once in an incarnation that I marry my sister and she was kidnap

And was in a  primitive time and she in Heaven was a man but he was homosexual and for many of the homosexual that doesn't like what a venomous soul said and was that the homosexual sex was oral sex, so many gays prefered born women so that way was my brother I went with him to ensure that he won't be molested for a worse soul, like a big gay wanting to be male with him. I didn't say but I study the births to be sure that she could get pregnant without sex with a pipe of bamboo and doesn't remain virgin we already know the Jesus birth, I didn't want make sex with my sister was my sperm inside a thin bamboo pushed with a thinner and closed bamboo, I read and study what take it out the virginity, for a race very innocent the law makes many things take out the virginity of the persons, but with us also born the venomous soul, a completely gay that live himself single waiting for a man for him like a spider, who would fall in his story and live in that cave being suck and sucking, but in the day of the marriage a girl of our age, want to talk with me alone was morning I had plenty of time till the time of the marriage. She was very seductive, one time I said how you pretend to prove that with no reason she grabs my hand and give a crazy bite, I had to use the other hand to open her mouth he tried to cut a piece of my hand, I was mad about the pain but not violent, and more madness was to come she said that she arrange with the gay to make me in the marriage be far from my sister to the gay kidnap and consume her, I got mad and run to find my sister, and she really disappeared, I went to home, how was the marriage day I suppose to return to the parents home only in the time to marry, she had gone with the gay, I said how he would consume her if I would pass the day looking for them, they wouldn't even have time to sit so imagine sex. I run to one place to another very fast, she could not be so far she probably was thinking was funny seeing me running to one place to other, she didn’t scream that was very common the girls scream, she was playing with him. When night fall he feels secure and return to his cave with my sister, why he has a cave imagine with his ideas everybody wants to him have a cave to himself to live alone, I came almost in their steps "So you return. You didn’t touch my sister", he said that I was wrong he had posses my sister and he had used her ring, how I would marry her without the ring virgin he said so many horrible things that my sister cry in despair, I said the only thing I need to marry her is a ring, he said yes, I was carrying a log and I hit him in the middle of his eyes with no inclination, like teletransport (the move that haven’t inclination, I invited I was so genius), he fly to the floor I hold my sister wrist and said stay on the floor until I finish with that cheater, I put my dick on his ass and fuck a lot and said to him did I marry her, did I marry her? In the end, he agrees that I marry her, so we return home in the same day of the marry, she was still virgin and I explain that with a genius brother she didn’t need sex to be a mother was by a pipe of bamboo, many things were the enough to lose the virginity so was that way we didn’t have sex. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment