Monday, April 16, 2018

Could feel pain in a dream and time travel


And was a dream that I fell the sensation of jump of a high building, and was of be peel of you feel like a airplane being take of your skin, is painful, and was very realistic the feeling probably I was in the body of a person that jump, when something fall there had velocity and acceleration involve, for the physics the mass and weight don’t influences in the velocity and acceleration, and I think “in the end could you take me out before the part that the face esborracha (smash) in the floor, I wasn’t warned the trilling I would pass” If I was warned I would not mind but was a anguishing moment how I never feel, maybe the person was thinking that in the last second he would solute, had solution, hadn’t the problem if he could return and don’t do it, the regret was because in that moment the person see that hadn’t the problem, maybe the most lucid second of the life of a person, the most deep regret of a person , a jump haven’t return a bullet you could try call the hospital before death, probably a worse regret than kill someone; so happens a blackout and I wake up in the next day, is like travel in a dark tube, a dead one; the history was a man that suicide and he was cardiac, and get in the higher Hospital building of the planet in the floor of the maternity that was the last floor, that was what he was thinking and jump, I don’t understand if he was German or the hospital was in Germany, do you think after a sinister the persons could redesigne the building, or the hospital could be today and when the person jump in the past the building could be of other use, in time travel the situation get modernize isn’t correct but don’t have nobody to do it and happens, in dream is easier to time travel, but something of time travel the building for sure exists. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment