Wednesday, April 25, 2018

How was the other incarnation the accident that the earth falls


And was because my mother in an previous incarnation that she was a man take marry one woman that was for another man, another my mother look for my father-mother and said that pregnant her for all the incarnations that she was his love and for all the perfect babies that she give him in other lives, I born in my mother and not in the woman that my father-mother marry, my mother had twins, the other delivered 3 babies, the man that feel his husband look for her and ask for the three babies and she given to him and he massacre them, one moment he pull one the leg of one of the babies to drink the blood in the coxinha(tight).  In the next incarnation, the man chase my father-mother when she had a baby, we was Jews from Greece, my biological father is a generous man that make children in a lot of women they like him, look my example, my mother run away to England before we get to England the man find us he had the demon to his service and he was looking for my mother because his wife give to him play sadist the bodies of my father sons but inside was the souls of his sons, my father-mother sons born, we also was two boys, in other woman, and he would leave my father-mother went away if he had a son that was brave to defend her and still get alive, I was to make 6 years old, the only thing that I had to pass was to run a high level earth to my mother arms, when I was running with the power of the demon the earth falls down, had so much energy on that accident that I feel my flesh being shred, I feel the exhaustion in all my body, when finished I  hadn’t energy to stand but I fall in my mother arms she get me in his arms and runaway back to Greece, I survive, the all high lands that I walk had a lot of energy, after the demon explain that the demon was dishonest like a merchant, and sale things for anyone, that merchant don’t had scrupulous of with who deal that he didn’t knew against who would be used the power that he sale, he was uncle of my father-mother and father. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment