Tuesday, April 24, 2018

The Graveyard and the tree a past incarnation


And was that that in one incarnation, my mother had a illness with no cure, and I was carried a place that I notice only could be the hell, was patio of a Coventry but was with no end, the end was pushed forward, had priests there and I get a despair because was the hell that you stay there when you need do something important and you is sent there to the time past, I went out there in time and I was able to see the creature that send people there, and I knew that the creature used to send children that the mother would die to they be tried, I was the only that win, but the creature said that my mother would still die, I said wasn’t fair I pass, I complain so much that I receive a miracle, God put the cure in the Earth for the illness, if today don’t have the cure was probably that all persons that get cured was by miracle; how many people had the almost same experience? And other thing, the answer that the believe is the half of the cure was a answer of God that He didn’t use at the time that he was a primitive healer and give for other person in the future, God like to see plays and see his creation be used in Earth He probably was seeing everything in Heaven this don’t take so long time for a soul is a short time, the fact was always a answer for someone that was afraid of don’t cure and be consider a impostor; and other thing you don’t like someone stare you because is pathologic, psychopaths when they are children had some weird behavior one very common is be draught and choose one to look see they don’t look the persons they look only one, a fixed idea, like kill only blondes, appear that is for copy of so intense, the other boy was being watched for a boy that had tendency for crime, and if a girl defend he she even don’t know who she is , probably she think she had a normal and happy life; you could imagine that I catch a criminal that in past stare was a colleague that in school stare another colleague, I lived in a small country everybody went to the same school, the girl came a drunk in bars doped, poor, being beaten, I was at the time trying to know was passing on her mind, had also other psychiatrist that was trying force her to let him hypnotize her I used to say to him that he was sick with women, trying hypnotized a doped woman, had hypnotizers that use that to fuck women, she was so doped that hypnotize her to have sex was too much. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment