Tuesday, April 3, 2018

God once look for me to talk about Einstein


Once in other incarnation one God I notice that was a lady, a female subject, was younger than my Grandmother, I went to Hell to find Her, She call for me, and She was asking me what I think about the theories of Einstein, I at the time I was studying like others the radiations, acids, and lasers, but I was a scientist of the good, the name for people was wizard, many was scientists of the evil, they work in torture chambers using that in humans, I made a compilation of these experiments to one experiment be enough and other scientist don’t repeat a experiment that would became in amputation, to prevent of the horrible results in a human, acid and rays, once the acid in the middle of arm the cure was amputation, at least at that time, I was warning to everybody don't do this experiments the result was grotesque and inhuman. So the God was talking with me about the physics theories of Einstein, the man of the future, I was listening with attention because could not be insanity other God had ask me about his birth, the birth in the far future, Hell have this effect you remember things of others incarnations automatically, Gods like him, and I thought that those laws don’t work in these planet not in these Universe, why don’t you grind our Universe to pass in the middle of a hourglass maybe the Universe on leaving the funnel of the hourglass came other Universe a one that those theories work, and I had the idea why can’t have other Universe, a perverse one with a cruel nature that had a lot of salt, lasers, crystals, radiations instead light, rivers of acids, A lethal Universe how to get in these other Universe and She run away, I notice that She like my thoughts and run away to give it to Einstein, I cry of so deception, but She didn’t work with those things She would not give a good explanation, the theory don’t talk about those things, was the sciences that I work acids, rays, crystals, radiations and explosions, don’t talk of a other Universe, the idealization was mine, we only had one Universe, these one is infinite, people don’t say that exists two infinite in the space, others Universes was my idea, I don’t return to talk with that God, if I don’t want She can’t talk with me, I prove theoretically mathematically that a infinite don’t occupy so much space that can’t had other infinite. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim   

No comments:

Post a Comment