Sunday, April 15, 2018

My mutant cow an experiment of other incarnation


Before let me say that I bought the semen, I would not use my hand to extract that, had who do this, I don’t mind to put the semen in a syringe and put that in the pussy of the cow like a dick, but I don’t put my hand in the dick of the ox. And first of all to get the result the material have to be exposed to ‘radiation exposure’ (carga de radiação) I had a radiation canon, had nothing with a canon, but is a canon, because would be DNA of cow with caterpillar, that is extract with a surgery, had synthetic hormone ministration before, an chemical to improve the production of gametes, and like the horse and the donkey matters who is the mother, asno if cow and mula if mare, so if the mother be the caterpillar, is a caterpillar that is very look like a cow but with teats along the body a lot of caterpillar legs and that gives condensed milk, brown hair, and the other is green with teats in one place that give a condensed milk very very sweet that get with the time crystallize, she is looks lke a Martian, and the both are small and female. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment