Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One kind of diet of my City

And this was a diet that was pass also for who practice sports and is change one of the principals meals for a lactea drink, my mother used to use a milk mixture called sustagem, this drinks could be drink without you be in diet but could be used like diet, the sustagem I also drink when I was child because my pediatrician say to give me like a food suplement, I take a lot of medicine when child, calcium in spoon was delicious my mother give also for our dog the one for the female dog was pink my was white or the oppposite, candy with orange flavor of vitamins and also sustagem.
I use diferent labels, the proposal of those drink is be a reposition of vitamins and others nutrients, so is very complete, I like to taste a lot of flavors, and I test this one and like, this you could drink without milk but I like mine with milk, had soy.

I drink normal temperature mixing with this machine, with this machine the person could drink this even in travel, this is very practical, mix with only the the spoon the flavor is very low, other way that I like is put the cold water or water with ice in the liquefier 'liquidificador' with powder milk and the milk mixture and 'adoçante' sweetener and liquifier and drink just after make it or the flavor or consistency would change. Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment