Monday, September 26, 2016

What I do with the crumbs of the croutons

I use the crumbs of the bread to stuff the tomatoes and I mix with white cheese, olive oil for me is optional, and how was few the bread crumbs I mix with already prepared farofa, but already prepare farofa is caloric because they use a lot of fat to make it, probably the ones that you buy is very high calories because they ask to project a industrial recipe for a enemy State of my State, and all that came from Ceará não presta, and they hate the cassava and make a farofa that is for a spoon of cassava flour 2 till 4 of oil, you think is needed, the industry sometimes don't mind for you, they should reserch a way to make all the industrial foods less calorics, is so easy is don't want the reason, so farofa made in home isn't that caloric, cearenses like to make a less caloric product to people eat it, and the others like to make a very very caloric to make you sick if you eat.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment