Friday, August 30, 2024

A consult

 I saw have some years the cost of rent bride dress, in my city was that way, first rent is 5000,00 reais but with the fact that the money got evaluated, I don't remember the citation of the dollar in the day or year, I used to do that when was car price, to think in 10 years what is the real price of a car? Humans take millenios to the evolution but cars, computers? So the second rent 2000,00, and the store didn't make a 3rd rent they used to sale for small stores or destroy them. Had stores that doesn't sew a dress, the problem of bride dress that is teoricall the most expensive dress to rent. Probably a bride dress to buy would be 3 times more expensive that one of 1st rent. For who don't want keep the dress... But rent is something that for who don't like is also this, count the pieces of the set, and also got used that who rent for the 1st time have a bright like be rich, is that a person asked that silly question, I have to say that way to you understand that I don't endosso-endorse what mean, imagine that I listen bad ideas, and I need to people understand that I am talking about even what is bad, so sometimes the person could think that is a goo idea, see if I rent expensive false nails, lately I buy some that is the expensive model, from manicure in set of 10, manually made, so imagine if I rent the 1st person would not spent what I spent to buy, would appear with wonderful nails, bancando with money nails, and I would receive a used break and ugly, used set, can you imagine that the person would use bright new and even return with all love is of second hand? And I spent a bucks of money to show with damaged dressing. Had a expression that the only that take care is the owner, who rent abuses, that take care of it like be yours.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment