Saturday, August 31, 2024

I was of race pre-Arab pre-Egypt

 I wasn't being funny, I even didn't like jokes, my father that would be king married and his brother stole his wife and my father only married again, peole laught of his brother because this time my father choose for the beauty, and he with a stupid unfaithful woman, that idn't respect even a husband and a king. I born of course in the second wife, I never like the subject, people say that the first was my mother insanity, my mother was the beautiful, I used to think about the wierd woman she had a poor pussy wanted a poor dick. Of course they run away and hide from my father. Stupidity live hide in any caotic place to hide from the king more pelado than Adam and Eve.

I said that I didn't did like the father because could the friend not came, and I married right. Could not sound but I wasn't being funny. I even said that the demon brought the laught and I would ban the laught and the demon.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment