Friday, August 23, 2024

I gonna say something that the friendship ended

Once I wasn't so near him, because someone say that I was dumb, if he that was smart receive that imagine a dumb but wasn't that. Was he asked me to say to another girl that she was stupid, Ok she was, she had the most stupid hair colour of humanity, in Ceará what hatted colour is that what Californianos like so much, in the end is a the danified hair of someone who goes to the beach a lot and bleaches it and gets those horrible waves, in Ceará that had a lot of beach is very poor, is type old... So stupid, and give a pretty name for a damaged hair! So the sophisticated is give is repaint the hair and give a treatment to make it more disciplinated, and when the woman is ugly! So he aske me to call har stupid! She was stupid but me say to her, to I got an enemy!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment