Sunday, August 25, 2024

The Michelinha and th emedicine evolutes

 Of course that this theory that Gp appear with the medicine, and the false medicine of a evil man that ampputee to much and he is there waiting the justice because he said in the end he would pay, look that sinceres eyes waiting, is the soul that asks, very touching, was just I said the story that people discover that his money came from that Era was a lot. 

But I am saying about something much more recent. One time I date a girl, in another life, that his master was to show that he was powerful, I was decedant of the king, but was that God and the sit wasn't for me or my father so I was near the other suditos - subjects, I respect receive that place I just didn't went often to the palace. The master of the girl was the Chapelon, he fall almost dead in the floor and she to revive him was trying farting on his mouth, I said that air is to used! I mean breathe! The quality of air matters, I got near her and said that air would not help why she didn't want came with me to knew the city we could date, let the old man die! I got informed she was single without sons or daughters. I got a new girlfriend she was terrible and we got married.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment