Wednesday, August 28, 2024

People asked that part of the story what the hurry?

 And was a minute on that day, my cousin got in the Heaven to talk with our Grandfather, I have to say at that time he wanted be more friend with the humanity, and I was carying nothing about the subject. I had born less than 10 times and he 200 times, he was at the time a soul with cancer in the prostate and with ovarios also kind of explodidos, you don't understand a person sleep with dogs wake up with fleas everybody laught, so he was thinking that Poquerona was ulgy, I remember how short was his memory, so I hide in a place there afraid of his ideas, so he look for one side and the other didn't saw nobody and said, to our Grandfather that Porquerona was ugly and the Grandfather would be more handsome with his face. You understand that he would point anybody that he saw in the room the Porquerona was super ugly!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment