Thursday, August 29, 2024

Some chat that we had

 One I said to him about the lady that never passed of the 6 years old, after years she started to be over that age and I one time that I tried be her friend she almost put me in real problems, I had born sometimes in Oriental lands I in the begining I was Egyptian, and I born that time in Europe and I tried be his friend even she being a prostitute, I was son of a Rabi and I was 9 and she was 12 years old, that was so in the far past that in Oriental lands people knew that existed lie but in Europe no. Had a lot of famous storical stories from there that had plot and so also lies. In Europe people was so afraid of be quested about a worng thing that they had did that people to don't say the truth, cut out the own tongue. Was weird the people even didn't knew shut the mouth. So Maria is a old name, had a important woman of name Maria that one day look for her in the hore house, to ask form her a imoral favor, Maria was a important woman not so young middle age that was important becuase was woman of the right men, she wasn that kind of respectful married woman but one that had important men that do even violent things for her, I even after thought that C. had youth and beauty, but she nobody Maria was a inteligent woman and important men do things for her, this is the humanity, the most inteligent always gonna be in better place. This is right? Don't know, so to the imoral favour, she was for pity friend of a woman that lived with the parents and she open to her his heart, she had rich parents but had a humiliating life the mothe rof the fahter was a man with her, once that she went to that terreiros, I never was in one, was a dishonest place that people was used for sex even with animals, they said to her that she was a prostitute that make sex with a old woman to born in the family of her son, so his life got even more rotten. At the time only she was know had did such thing, and Maria went after C. to ask her to also make sex with a old woman, exactly the grandmother of the unfortunate friend, I said to C. why don't plot a sad story to Maria don't ask that again like you had already did with another woman, Maria was dangerous, what she answer me that I taught her to lie, and she make a very evil face of satisfaction, I said no C. you are right lie is a very bad thing doesn't do that, you can't say things that aren't lie, I say to confuse her, was fast like a knife, she even forgot what was the begining lie was something that only Jews in that land knew, people at the time was so evil with prostitutes that another prostitute older than she a man that had a rare cagado of a Island of Pacific, went to the same hore house to a young prostitute be with his turtle, becuase hadn't there a female turtle, and the turtle was virgin, prostitute was treated like that.

I never return to be friend of C. so I even didn't want to know what she told to the Maria.

The other thing, they was saying that was talking of the past with me of 20 years in the future, he liked my opnion, and one was that the first law wasn't marriage but the fahter be the fisrt man, I had a vision that under the land had a demon, that he sent his brother that had black hair the law was from him, in my vision the demon know very well who was the girl of the land , so if she isn't good was to be the father if they were better marry them, see sometimes the woman there is the demon of the husband, so if was that was to be the father to they be better with the husband, see a punishment. 

 He talked in the past because one day his brother got know that the girl-friend of my uncle the blond said many years before that was a violent law that the father take the virginity of the daughter, and he was mad for the borther I said to him that she was only a persn with more feelings that only says what passes in her heart sincere, that he didn't got mad with her, that she only felt the problem of the other she wasn't the girl an even was mother of a girl. That be violent agaisnt nice people that care about the others feelings had even princes in Europe that the people revolted kill.

He one day said that she married with 8 years old, and with 10 had a son, that men got in the house an she run away with the baby and they kill his husband. That she gaved his son to adoption probably in a near country also oriental, and passed the life to know who kill his husband, I said to him that I thought that she did this way to his son didn't try revenge the father and be murder, I thought that was in Japan that the son have to do justice to the father. When she died he was 40 an she was 69 years old.

Also had that his brother said to me that he was to marry, my sister the one with problem, do you know what I already got knew, and was recent? That her mother was who bet with his father, I didn't had told to my uncle but, I got knew that he didn't trust nobody and his father had told for 3 faithful empoyees that he trust in the son with dark hair because he was evil, nd the one that was good if he discover that he would murder the own son. I warn him, I write a code to sent. I thought that the one of dark hair wanted marrys her because type he was evil!!!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment