Tuesday, August 27, 2024

The problem of Jaculona

 Do you believe that she was god for her for 4 minutes and eternally for everybody? Why I know that was 4 minutes because she almost gave to me, and said that after would be eternal death, do you want listen that guide? Two times eternal death! I thought I did even asked, what I want 4 minutes, I would even think, I was to kill her. And she runs afraid, she can came very near me. See I knew a woman wanted to be grandfather of humanity to everybody choose her, poors and richs in that room, was a lot of years of stupidity, see probably I passed 10 years listen that stories that the Jacket bring, was 10 years for the Jacket and second for the Jaculona, so I listen the Jacket but the Jaculona didn't, when is the Jaculona what hell the heaven people saying stupidity all the time for DECADES! Is that she let everybody got in her heaven. But is the worse soap opera that you can listen, I crying that I could be passed the time absorbing culture. Absorb because we aren't the actor, or the painter, or the musician but that benefits our soul anyway.

The problem with her and the Jacket, she didn't remember that contract, isn't be evil! Is be God, weird? Probably wasn't to exist God! The men asks and was a sin. God is a sin in the era primitive, all the conscious, she didn't had, I think I have more unless had more one meaning, her eyes open? Like Adam and Eve, I think not, unconscious is the same death. Is the power? So the contract is God would be the most prostitute if It want be God, and Jacket thought God wasn't managing to be God, big lie, God was afraid that became God and receive that death.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment