Friday, August 23, 2024

And was that

 Some points about a question make the subject violent... Type if you gonna talk about that answer that, what reprovable, had people that is that way always reprovable, my grandmother used to say about some people that she would die wrong, never gonna passes to be a decent person, this only maybe the person only more reprovable. People die of some way means tha the person is wrong and gonna live all the live being a wrong person, had who doubt? So if the person lives 100 years gona be even after old a wrong person no matters how many years lives 60 or 120 years.

So I would say that my mother used to say because she is swarthy that she had to love her self and don't give her place for a poor she wasn't talking about my cousin, I never told to her about what my friend said. Had women that wanted my fahter I said to my mother! I used to reply that don't see my mother is elegant and sophisitcated? My father is a inteligent man, that he's a man of taste who only likes the best. So we grow knowing that we are the best and that the right we have to seek.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment