Friday, August 23, 2024

Was almost a discussion

 Also one day people said that said to his mother that he passed to had older woman friends and they was abusing of him, he walked with women over 20 years old went to the parties to pretend that was older to give a lesson in the old men of the new females friends of him, grow men say shit to him is or sin't abuse of a burrinho? But was that friend was in the party for grow because she had a good older brother, and there people smashed the mouth of a girl that was using a nose piercing, just because of the piercing, so my friend call me and said about the punch in the lady's mouth, people thoughs that he was wating put the dick in her mouth, something very weird and violent, so when he see me he said why I didn't uses a nose piercing, he was in the same party. I asked why you think I supposes use one? He didn't answer me.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment