Friday, August 23, 2024

What my grandmother doesn't serve for you but for your grandmother?

 Desaforada, who behave that way, and go after centenary oriental women looking for wisdom, my grandmother died before the 80 years old. So the intelgiency even of when my grandmother was much younger than the age that she died you prefer for horripilantes old women of Oriental lands, just because you are horripilantemente old? 

People told me that my grandmother said for a person something the lady said to my grandmother that my grandmother was modern, my grandmother answer that she wasn't modern but of a decent family. Is that the woman date a almost divorced man, he wasn't legally divorced.

So I am equal I am good person that had pity but eu não me sujo for nobody. So I'm a good person that do good things be the friend of the girl that people call names.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment