Sunday, August 25, 2024

I remember something about that guide

 He is prejudicing someone? This isn't the 1st end of the World. In the first that guide fall very much. He would return to have his second chance. He would be dead for the life, that isn't be in Hell but don't have livre arbírtrio!? The priest of the time didn't like his method, he passed a lot of time accusing the humanity saying lives of prostitutes, and me with a small memory of that, in the end the Pop said that all the ruined lives he said was of him, this why he knew so well, he tried make that to me, say to me only ruined lives to I passes my time saying them, because the Pop said that he was the woman of all the lives he told, he was pushed to hell and chained. 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment