Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Who like a God that

 See in that Heaven had the day that God is disprespected and robber, and who is there with Him, He even love more who rape Him then the Grandsons, He thinks if people robbe him they can rob the Grandsons. I fight miserably, they only rob my education but today is enought! Was to much! They way he does he born in any place, who wants be his descedants after would born in a prostituted demoent woman, because is only thing that they let prostitutes births. People asks why I born poor, was because I wanted passes that poverty. So I thnak be his Grandson? No! Is a miserable rape there read the Bible my guide said that Jesus was saying that way even in the Kingdom, I am not finding my Bible, have the violence, my guide said that Jesus was warning that Jesus said was oral! My only guilty is have a brother that want be in Heaven to be grandson of God, besides that I have no sin. I pay because a brother! I am the only that I paid because a brother that want be up there even if he have to close the eyes and say lies to him, I can't force him to not be there, the rob in the mouth is like sugar in the mouth of the kid, he didn't like me, I test him I said for the fraternal love don't do it, priest have the love fraternal among them.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment