Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Also

 He wasn't handsome, many years before he invited me to visit England to see catacombs because I write a book, my father wanted live me alone and run to France I said would be two running, live me alone with that strange. At the time the culture was very low, I asked to sent I paid my father pay me a salary, I make his clothes, material from Greecy, I read a lot of material from Greecy a person make copies and sent by mailing, I relative of my father that was from Japan used to say that there had a lot of culture I asked to him sent had a lot of poetry, type music, had a lot of poetry that was something that I think was sang, was very meloso, wasn't nothing about what people in Europe would like, the love of a man by a woman was almost offensive of read, maybe erotic poetry? 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment