Thursday, August 29, 2024

And he write me

 That the mongol taught to the father how to masturbate that unpolite, I make a story about the boy used to masturbate and the hand got hairy in the palm and in the church he hold the hand of virgen girl, in the end he say a se toque. He write to me to say that I would had a baby with or my old friend or with the polite man of England that was very gay, step on him he didn't understand, his father was son of a princess with a poor man his brother was almost 30 years younger with a royal father, so I make so much stories about unpolite mean poor boy and princess evil and that honor the word, in the end I said Ok that I would manage, so I stay almost a 5 months withou write to him, I write for a man that wanted kidnap me when I got orphan he was noble and rich was just older than father, but father was so young. I write to him that I was thinking in have a son if he want be the father. And one day he appeared in the castle of father, peweeee, he was horrible after all that years, I said no way make cara feia I was already choose who want have a son with me and he accepted. I wasn't needing something natural like a animal, I had the right of look for a rich important man.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment