Friday, August 30, 2024

I am seein that is gluing in the end of the World

 So we are talking about the pirate Babar, ok. See you are giving something much better to Bebe than justice but in the end of the world she is killing you. You are rich are marring her and she was very prostitute isn't better that justice? Don't blow my patience about it you are the prince and she is my friend that was beggar and became prostitute I remember, but bolw my patience I don't remember, she was evil. You are making rich a demoniac woman. How she would deal with all her enemies? You will became a very hatted man, she betrayl me. She wanted the rich guy of England for her and lie about me with my other friend that wanted marry me. I gonna talk with your friend, but I gonna take one precaution, you don't gonna rob my time, you are from a place that people got rotten of don't make their life important, you had a meanless life, sometimes I talked with my father that was keeping you alive! Was yuor father! So let deal with that, Bebe is the woman that was rape by women in England, in Italy, and in Japan. Let me say what was she said for the rich guy of England that he was pathetic, idiot, that he didn't even knew walk alone out of his house, tat he was depedent of someone help him, he humiliate him, don't you like him? The woman that deal with your father is a woman much older than my father with a som older than my father and married, my father assume a daughter with a much older woman that was married, my father was friend of his son she seduce a young friend of the son, their parents when knew he assume be father of the daughter of the daughter of a married woman never return to talk with him.

So the Bebe was the lover of the priest the one of the cross, garlic, she told for the others but not for me that the priest said to her that went with men to make money, was the priest that she was in love. She got real mad was because all her friends had a father rich and the mother was a beggar, and she was daughter of a poor man rom italy. The problem of my friend that wanted marry me was that his mother was rapped for two rich guys.

The problem in Italy was an older revenge, she talked nasty things about my sister, I said to Bebe that she was rich, wasn't the rape in England but her marriage, so when the prince of Japan wanted marry her she I warn him that she was already married but bad married, her mother married her with a old man with fame of be sorcerer that still had wife alive, his wife frequently revenge of my sister, she had so much lovers that was the husband making her had abortions all the time, she was so hated that in the end people said that she had a uterus imundo, she only had poor lovers, the imunda was deseases, she was married just after the rapein England she was 6 years old.

Also that I knew Bebe dieed before me, how the Babar married her, she return? So when she talked about my sister I said for the other friends that she was from a dengerous family, type even if the money didn't existed they were dangerous. 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment