Wednesday, August 28, 2024

We had some conversations maybe was telegrafo

 Why don't know where the station near Japan. He told me a lot about his country about his female friend, had one that was the usual. He once said that if I wanted to him came, I was thinking like an European girl that he had a girlfriend, so of course I said not he had a relationship, see was they fire and water, he told me details, they were hot! Once I write to him, is that he told me that he date women because they were good to make sex, he was gay and hate them, he really didn't want her delivering she make abortions, once I said to him that the problem of the homosexualism is that a man forgot of constitute a family, and don't have the normal transcurso - passing of his life, I think he need marry he only was in the good company didn't need love but she was good for him or nobody, she was a very free woman. I said that sometimes people let the life passes because are in the company of the wrong woman for himself. I myself cold think in had kids but I wasn't thinking about was a time that people lived close in their countries was a era flamboyant and violent. Would be nice receive a visit if was that we can see the future, friendship I am very found of the idea. I am not a master but I try give good advice, in the end the violence was so big in Europe that probably, this I conclude that France was the best place to live. Fro what I listen the murder was very big in Japan, they murder families, I already said that they did things like in Europe, in Europe was because were rich families for robbery and in Japan like revenge. People there was living in a quest, that was type endless. Live in anxiety, for what I understand beginning like a game, but involved families, and came to be caotic, if I lived there I probably one ay would don't gonna live there, had imoral debates of see if a daughter love the father to save his father wisdom? People suffer that moral quests. People can just jump out of the pan? Was families kidnapping young ladies, the age of marriage for women fall drastically, he even a serious man, didn't marry with a young lady, is that people the rape was so high that they marry the lady with 5 years old I think. Is that you are asking? 

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment