Wednesday, August 28, 2024

About dependency

 When I was a from France and my mother came form Germany, let me say that people are asking about a friend of my father that lived in England, what is the problem? Don't talk? A friend of my father need what? And what any french people with that? He was one of the most dement man of Europe of that Era. He lived with a old prostitute and she put her degeneration on his ass, his soul was considered lost. He knew my friend of poverty the lady and the one that was male that wanted date me, poor of them travel rom FRance to there to be used for a depravado, so I think that finishes the assunto, he was very bad with two and never paid for that. My friend that was female travel because of him for Italy was used by women, to Japan was used for women, what do you want of the world? Sometimes I used to think that she suffer all that because dreamed that could marry with him and he only wanted make all that with her. Type that she wanting marry a well in life man, let him use a lot. Homosexual sometimes are cruel arent for them! Iamgine a woman illiterate in a foreign land probably she was treat like an animal because can't talk with them. I have some culture, my mother taught me till she die, she was rich girl in Germany. She had a book that read for me, of all that she could carry one thing was a book, sometimes I think that you choose the kid you want to have when you remember of what you want to be near you when nothing is left.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment