Sunday, September 8, 2024

Nor say nor fall

 The person got revolted, and think in the empíreo isn't that the comunication. Pensamento-forma, is that in the empireo the thoughts got shape. I respect very much the feelings of who think diferent of me, who had diferent religion, who had diferent behaviour, but Idon't have to agree, I don't have to do as, I am European very much thnak you also because I have a father, type family, in all other lives I was fahter pratically of Europens, is type that everybody is father of everybody, never work well.

So let me say had to have someone with feeling about that? People ask me and I answer, have so I answer something that someone ask me, but the person didn't say that way what do you think of Lelé offer sex anal, he answer what a think about anal sex! So I don't understand someone be offend I even ddin't know that who asked me was talkinga about someone, and if only a mad woman tha tthinks that all are for her like th eUniverse doesn't have nothing more funny to do than think on her.

Is that a person asked what I think about people that are a master of the sex, I could even talk with that kind of people since isn't about sex. Type live to make love, be slave of the sex, and blablabla, once I was the friend and I was also man and my friedn that was girl make sex with a Oriental, go to shit even Indians are Orientals, I asked to her if she felt decent, she said that she had shame of what she did, she never said to me what was, I got so much more his freind she even dream to ask me to marry her, because I don't like women that make sex with men of other races in that sense.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment