Thursday, September 12, 2024

What happens with that people

 Are scanals women that were used and when listen the lie that were respect passed act like were mad, my guide visit them in their homes and some before listen the lie were depressive others violent and after listen the lie passed to like who really offend them and be violent with people that did nothing to them, wanting be the strong man of the old prostitute that make this act violence against them, don't make sense passes for this probably they are in scandal a kind of hysteria, that could fear, scream, laughthing, think that is the delegado do mundo, that is the dama de ouro, that is the owner of the souls, all that stupidity came in the mailing, is live in the lie. You know why they offend people? Because those people aren't like me or you, I have a life you have a life, I went to school, I knew people personally, I went to a University, I lived with the others, so me and you know that had consequences offend people, me and you know that we can suffer violence, they doesn't, they don't have a body, their body wasn used with damnation, they are all that and in the lowest, people that had dignity when born and child would never risk the good fame, they probably born pregnant and had ridiculous violent act of sex to got pregnant, my guide said that some got pregnant because was used by a woman with man cum in the vagina.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment