Thursday, September 12, 2024

The thing about a friend of school of another life

 She was saying that she want to know what I said to her in another life and was that, things was like that but society had their movements she didn't appreciate me but I said a nice thing to her, the society I was felty rich and I was supposes to marry a rich girl, she was fat, I had to say if I was more English no problem but, in the country of my father wasn't accept I marry a poor girl, love there was less thought for marriage than in England, my family was more rich, was only hard to find a family so rich as, at the time in England the most rich magnate was my father, so she didn't like me because I didn't want to be her boyfriend, once his father said to her that if she didn't acquive be person without got thin she got thin, she was mediocre in school but thoughts that was brilliant she was ugly she thought that ugliness compensate but she wasn't a genius as she pretend, 10 years after she with 30 what miserable she was, her life never was a step forward than school, I said to her that if she didn't got be a thin be a person fat, or she would be nobody until got old, she lived locked in the apartment without do nothing with the father sending money.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment