Tuesday, September 17, 2024

What that cartoon taught to me

 I laught so much to be venous, that was fun talk bad about people, I laught becasue I was thinking that who like that character the girl would got pulgas in the vagina, was the most funny thing I listen, fleas in the vagina! That people raise in life saying to the boss about the life of the others, is that my mother was very moralist she taught me that gossip was sin. That had girls that are friends of Mané fedorento and when got pitty of them give free sex for the worse of the school, I wasn't friend of nobody! They were good but a outsider, a poor devil, that who are friend of stupid boys became bills and small ones that are used for cheap things, bucha of canon, I used to think that I could die but I would had stile till the last day of my life, I think about me little frog, don't say who you are, we can got Ok in life, don't want the 1st place, in the 1st place a lot of people receive a bullet in the back, the last place is good when everybody dies, and one day will won because I didn't die and reach the end.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment