Thursday, September 26, 2024

I felt a glorious person

 I think be a mother or father is one important mission, when I lived in Russia I thought me glorious, when my husband asked me the ovules, I thought that got a vagabunda that is different of vadia to be important in the life of someone, vagabunda because I only thought in my needs, I want eat I went to the kitchen to make my food, I even take care of a cat, a human need all the care, and I was glorious because of about the clinique, I spent a fortune for each baby the other was very cheap and I spent a fortune to be sure even not being in my body that the babies was mine and of my husband, and my husband being friend of a man with a lot of enemies, nobody never even tried to got our kids to revenge of my husband or black mail him, for outside I could appear the more careless of the human but I did all to they be handsome, intelligent, brilliant, I read all the time the boletim of them, wanting they the most envy boys of all but liked and not hated, I spent rivers of money to their education be the best, to they have all that a boy of their age could have, I want they even elegant.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment