Tuesday, September 24, 2024

People asks me about my contact lenses

My newest contact lens box

 

With mirror, the contact lenses inner case, the silicon twezeers and plunger, and a little bottle.



An extra tweezers with the plunger in a case, and my eyedroppers, the right is for contact lens and the bottle of the left is for when I have any irritation.


The sequency that I use to clean me lenses is 1st in that eletric one that would be the friction in the palm of the hand of the lenses, and after any of the bottles that would be the part that the person have to wash to remove the first wash, 
I have very sensitive eyes sometimes I like to wash but just if the wash is to put in the eyes because if is to place in the contact lenses case is a stupidity, so if is wash to put in the eyes I use in that mechanicals ones soro fisiológico, the cleaning and store solution is a bit to saline for my eyes, but soro fisiológico is perfect for your body and eyes and not for contact lenses so is only to put in the eyes.

Another tip is becareful with the cleaning, have clean necessaire for the things of your eyes, and you can use a face or hand towel clean to place things of you gonna use for the lenses, that way you have a clean area or surface to deal with your contact lenses, also the solution didn't need to clean those things I show the instruction of the package is place each lens at time in the palm of the hand and frictionate with the solution it with the finger of the other hand and after hold with the fingers the lens and wash with the same solution and keep the lens in the cases with also the same solution, the soft lenses have to be maintain in solution and the solution serve to wash and preserve. Also have soro fisiológico to sale in small portions packs of 10 flaconetes is things that isn't good keep for a long time, you went to the pharmacy and buy when need. And of course all that with the hands washed.
Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim



No comments:

Post a Comment