Saturday, September 28, 2024

Had that wasn't narcisism

 See the my father of the incarnation that I was a beggar is other lives I was his man he being a man not because the narcissism but because had an admiration of my part but admiration that was love for me was only about that person, this isn't a good thing but was for only a person, because I was the man I let he a lot of times beat me and I never returned I was younger. I understand that he had his days, he was older he had his internal dramas, see he was like me intelligent and handsome, I admirate only could be or my father, a handsome man admiring a ugly intelligent man?! impossible, imagine one day the ugly want be a master, an friendship with inequality, so I suppose I was the man of the future the one build to rule an govern I never let misjudgment stop my way, the way is to up, I nothing would stay between me and the future. The govern of the best men. He is a full man, have no missing parts, behind a intelligent smart man can have so much resentment and envious, they aren't perfect but the handsome and intelligent they are perfect outside and inside.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment