Saturday, September 21, 2024

So t next about the life that the lady asked

 I passed my lunch listen her soul, she is in the empireo, but when she return to the body she forgot, she is a liar, I just didn't end the story to got to the part of her treason. She there in the empireo want give a lesso on him, when he got free he thought on her, she to pay all the years that she was a old maid and he married with the pé-duro she said that she also would not give kids for him to he be sure of be his, this time people felt pitty and warn him, I am listen that he married with the second wife of my 1st husband is that true? I search a little she was over 60 years old and went even after witches to got pregnant, and in the end a disgrace she got pregnant and in the day to her have the baby came out an crocodile that eat her arm and went away, he went away believing that was prove of one more treason, me at the time thought that an aligator was a witch that sent to show that she was unfaithful I thought does he had a ancestor that was Indian American, because in Africa had witches, but he was white, had aligators in USA had in Africa, but in Europe? But I search a little more could be that, she was so evil of causing so all misery in his life and not saying to he look for a younger woman to have descedants that her soul in despair got transform in aligator came out and bite out her arm to she have what she deserve, so his soul mutilated her and went away to she die lamed and without soul, she didn't had even a pregnancy.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment