Saturday, September 28, 2024

my guide said about age

 He had that conversation with me, I was 8 years old, how I pretend to be with 60 years old. He saw me very longeva, that woman that criticise everybody in the microblog sh eonly could be a liar, we see old people very much in churches, in the houses of misericordias, had some of the spiritism, I sai that I want to be one that people admire and like and even seeing thinks me beautiful, because I am descent, take care of my appearance, don't lie for them, uses a normal parfum and not that paranoic ones that resemblance with old woman, and people like me because they know that I am trustable, is that we don't see very often a positive image of old woman, they had of all the types, probably a long road of a dishonesty person is stamped in the face of a woman when she is old.

 Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment