Thursday, September 26, 2024

Poor guy is mad

That pelada was so alone! See pelada that fat man is your problem, why? Because you are asking his help and you aren't remembering what you did to him. He was your grandson, and have some shit in the brains, he had the deep deseire of be a woman married with 6 years old and you convince he be that way for you, so God is caring that fat man don't be the cause of your salvation in the end of the world, he doesn't let have the forgiviness.

So Pelada he isn't goo of the coco, he live in the USA, pelada make a mission out of the body was a big mistake, he asked for a lot of people to got the medical examination of a very hated woman of case of 5 years ago, she today is very loved, he asked a lot of people to got that examination and people was afraid, I said she is nearby? No, dá aqui esse papel besta, what have there I was reading she probably went to a clinique to make examination, and in the end the examination passes by the hand of a doctor that the especialization is compare that with cathegories in the case women, and he make a diagnose, I was reading in a moment I got shocked and I went to read the top of the document to know of who was,he said that she had a very severe oestheoroporosys as a aged woman of 89 years old, I thought that had people of 50, 60 years old, 89 only could be very high, there was there patient the name of her, and the age 28 years old, she could had the examination of another woman in her papers, but was from hers, he asked to me if she would die I said no, she only a cangaceira a bandit if she broke the leg probably would be for the trash can, but die... probably not, see she can be the more boneless chicken of Americas, he was an actor, but see Peladona, I dream that in his movies the one that loses members is he, poor of who was his friend, realize he when got in his body forgot everything and thinks is she.

My guide said that I think passed a lot of years but, no was only 2 years, that happens to see if I forgot some things like that read that paper.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment