Friday, September 20, 2024

So this was less romantic did choose wrong

 When I was that singer that lived in Russia before the marriage, my groom do lied his age for 6 years, so I talked to him that had a lot of princes and princess that before the marriage make so aestehtic face surgery, if I had married with him without would be more romantic, woul appear more with love, but he needed just some small intervetion to be more hansome younger, he in the time of the marriage was to make envy in almost everybody, nobody confesses that make aesthetic surgery people thought that marriage make he more handsome and younger. One friend of his of when the time he was teenager, Oh that was nice, he was dressed so miserable like he came from the country of the clowns and fat was so pathetic, appear that he went there to humiliate my groom, he was so humiliated that when I became to talk with my groom he almost took the shoe of the foot to hide under the shoe, my darling kiss me!

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment