Saturday, September 28, 2024

I gonna say what is that video

 That was witchcraft, they gave up because me and my friend other girl almost got in troubles because we were hypnotised, we got down in a hell, and was filming, there we became two crocodile, we were not trying make sex we got transform in 2 adults, we were 10 years old, I became a man and she a beautiful woman, but was like we have 30 years old, is that the reason I was more muscle, with 20 years old I would be more slim, so there had a lot of other person and she was thinking that were men, so in a moment that I saw that the old women was getting interested I hold her to we came out of the hell, she hypnotised was desiring sex I notice that the people was all older women. So we aren't more in that experiments. So the movie starts with we became crocodiles.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment