Saturday, September 21, 2024

I had a thesys

 When I lived in Russia in the day of my first marriage, my groom thought that I was serpent, and said about his friend that was doing a show, but everything was more for him, had nothing about us, I said to him let he had talent, I meaned that he had talent to got fucked and didn't need the help of nobody that the talent did he make that with perfection, so my thesys was that shame make people got blind and forgetful of last events, I said to him that went in the church in the middle of the ceremony after we got in the church that he got confused and that are the couple of the next day that he got mistake about the day, he apologized a thousand times and got out of the church walk backwards, when he got out of the church he probably realise that was me, my voice was very dieferent, two with my same voice... He run back for inner the church and jump only don't grab me because was the people to hold him, and other that would to hold my hand and didn't liked me, he pretend a faith to fall in my arms I punch him and he fall for the other side.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment