Monday, September 23, 2024

Ok in my school m.d.c. and m.m.c is gaved for 5 years old kids

 See the package of fruits wasn't the way they ask today in contest today is how much fruits you can put in baskets separted even for categories, but at the time was each basket have to have the same number of diferent fruits like all 5 apples, 4 pears, 3 avocados. I came to a irredutivel number, I was still studing how to solve that, and was that 16, 16, 16, 16, 15 so see that all they where equal but had the discrepancia, everyboy be 16 but just one be 15, can really I put 16 baskets but one missing one fruit? So 15 is the number discrepante, never nobody taught me in my school moda, what value have a moda of 20 numbers onle 2 are equal? Was important in the problem I receive to solve in school. Less of one third could be a moda? 2 numbers that appear be moda coulc be the discrepantes if the are all bigger than 1000 and two are smaller than 100? Even they be recorrent they are the discrepantes, that even serve to solve some questions of Q.I. I did that test, my mother hatted she said trainnign make she got a good result, she studied for a book for that test. The book is from USA so there the QI test was considered that show education, instrução.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment