Saturday, September 28, 2024

Can someone have all the vices

 That guide is preguiçoso, he asked me to play the games of all the platforms of sale that had games, he is so stupid now I see he thinks that people can make money with that games, isn't a stupid vagabundão, my time is gold, and he make me lose my time with that games because he is this kind of low inteligence, had games in the world but right those ones people make money?

Everyboy that live with game had that that games had a statistic to one receive money the game have to have a platform of 15.000 losing the game understand?

I said to him that I can be a bum losing my time of other ways like saw soap operas, see movies, make me lose my time, and he want me to stop when the game give me some savings.

Pay attention, at some years that macumbeiro, had 5 amputees and manace the people like that, he black mail people and hold the tocos of the amputees and people got scared, before the ridiculous prostitute in the terreiros was that way the woman there stay with animals than, dogs, ox, monkeys, the problem appear that she staied with a marine animal got a disease and kill the others because passed a weird disease, so came the horrible prostitute and she stay with old women people are even more desperate, people said that she staied with famous old women of Rio de Janeiro, I think could be also any old woman calling herself a renowned woman, the other guide his enemy knew that he came to Brazil with an actor of USA and he when make some macumbas was she making sex with old women the hateful guide saw and passed do himself with old women to be more powerful, he thinks is power, see is the spiritual body of the old prostitute, doesn't one used amputee people making people made because arm is to much? So he uses his porco body with people.

And he is envious is that the reason he liked the old woman, she the woman of serra pelada, envious! His chin is a operation because he envy a person he had ostheoporosys right in the chin, was his bigger envy.

Slot, envy and he had a Universal plan to say to the Fahter of God had that guy up there we went so much times there and that guide rise and find a father there for God, he is guloso he do liposuction on his fat body to appear thin in movies, he want that exercise make people sick and fat, that who eat very much crap fat and be the more slim people, so people do diet to be fat! I was remembering that the bodies had a defect when God was sculpting the DNA he make with ease to got fat because food shortages, I was thinking but not so much to people be thin and healthy, so was to poor don't eat to much because the food would disappear. I didn't acquive prove to Him that the agriculture could enhance the enough to all the humanity eat, I was trying to prove that the agriculture could produce the enough to people eat more, but He didn't accepted. So first had to prove that the humanity have foo enough, and is the caloric food, a lot of calories isn't that, is have enough food. But of course the DNA can't be the opposite because the humans be thin and super thinners, is imoral is sin the slot, is sin my friend God can't make bodies perfect for the sin, who eat to much everybody see. Slot is a sin, and a sin that everybody sees the sinner.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment