Saturday, September 21, 2024

People still want to know about my marriage

 About the friend of my groom, in another incarnation, he arrive in the city more than a week before the marriage, and he was sleeping in the plaza in front of the church, I said to my groom defend that guy is mad, of course I was from Africa we choose a city in Europe that had hotels and beautiful church, to came our inviteds, we passes of charret in front the church and my groom laught to see him, cars wasn't sold in factories we sent to do and wait months, had stores to sale charrets, I was only thinking in the custom of the closest friends of groom hold the bride that guy probably would be stinking, I just didn't said to him went to a hotel sleep in a bedroom, take a bath that is civilized because he came from the Country of the most conceited men on the planet, they think theirselves unrestible and they were very resistibles, say civilized for someone of that city to listen something like I would wait you! One girl that was my friend was in a place that singles used to be and one guy of his country started to laught of her side she answer to him that he was alone in the party. Even rain and my groom rent a charrete with cover just to see if he was still in the plaza and there he was.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment