Wednesday, September 18, 2024

And thinking that I really wanted was write to bring

 Transformation in life of the others, I taught many times art craft that could bring money in some people life, I just didn't say the name is scruchie but was me that show in the internet I in the school I had one that I bought and was of the same price of the bikini my mother said that was so easy of do and was so expensive, I said that even a poor person can have a credit card, a telephone mobile line, that we can have a bank account like the poupança, and how to do a soup with frozen vegetables, and frozen potatoes to who don't know make soup and need one. And people doesn't understand the purpose of the others see have the profile of who talk with some people like problems?

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment