Tuesday, September 24, 2024

This helps so much

Before that one I had one more expensive thermal printer but this is pretty helpful, had the advantage of the app to operate be inside the playstore, so is a actualization of software more clean without files with older versions that would consume space on the hardware of the smartphone, just for that!

This yellow paper is a common one that is for bater-ponto, is cheap and I find in stores that sales for office, the quality of print id because this paper isn't to good but I have a lot of temporary notes and for them works just fine, I also use to make grocery store list, and I can make a copy, and to do list for a day, an address that I need to take note and give for anyone, it do super wonderful to copy texts those I didn't type the app by the smartphone I take a photo of a text and print directly, and I also uses to share some internet site, I copy the site URL and in the own app of the printer I make a QR code and print and share that way, also serves to when I don't are with a address card to share my phone number, I don't do that often but even that works with. I also recommend use the better paper because is a much better print with good quality of image and text, had adhesive ones, colored ones. That paper have the dimensions of lateral the same asked for the printer but the box of the printer is smaller so I rip off a ribbon of one side with a good scissors is very easy and fast and also I cut the roll to be in a smaller diameter one big roll I made 3-4 smaller rolls.
Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

 

No comments:

Post a Comment