Friday, September 20, 2024

God used my personal talent to help someone but wasn't good

 And was that I am a bit animal, and I born with the law. When I was son of God was that, I went because I would know the Great Jesus and He was already dead when I born, Go had other sons because the 1st son died, and was that one day the eyes open and everybody saw that my brother in the place of the arm had a tube, I thought that I would walk around the world because the law was, that wasn't a arm and if they didn't remove only would enter inside their body making they even more defected, because that tube had desease, so the law was remove, because if that sin remains only would grow for inside the body, when they see they would be sorrow because the desease was dirty, how I had 2 perfect arms say to the unhappies that agree to cut that because was a arm, I understnd they didn't agree, so I went away because I was happy, and thought that I would be good and don't have sons because I was a perfect man but I didn't knew if I had that genentic and would passes that for the humanity, so I was one of the frist preaches and not that pagans or Orientlal orietations, an I said to people my life to say be good to you and work to have, because I was son of a rich man but I saw the richness wasn't for me, so I went for the Europe being a preacher working, remember th egood luck of born perfect, and remembering that with two brother with that desease that if I had descedants I could being passing a horrible genetic to humanity. The Oriental relgion are very old, in Europe what religion had like the Catholicism, they have rituals but sects.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment