Friday, September 20, 2024

That could means the Universe

If a another baby come to say about the stars I would thinking that she-he doesn't unerstand that Universe could be what represents Universe for each, so I had the right of think that a spaceship would travelling for the space find mathematics like a classroom with all that geometric figures, and stars are type an image that we see according they are very far from us and near could be something completely diferent, so mathematic is something possible in what I considered Universe so nothing that I saw was incridible I believe it, wasn't impossible was possible in my Universe wasn't a mistery but something to be search the answer in mathematics why the Universe is 2+2, I believe in the outter space but stars and planets why things that lived by mathematics or they would got destroyed but itself, so mathematics make the stars and planet be saved on their plces, planets are big and bigger shapes of spheres and star are complexity in shape simple, simple.

Rute Bezerra de Menezes Gondim

No comments:

Post a Comment